Building Management System (BMS)
Connelly Electric provides temperature control installations for all new construction projects and existing facilities. For over 40 years, we have installed temperature control wiring for state-of-the art heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems with the latest technologies to offer operational freedom, flexibility, and ease of use.
Some of the services and installations we provide are:
- Building Automation System (BAS) Modernization
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Systems
- Lighting & Security Integration
- Building Efficiency Improvement and Control System Recommissioning Services
- Preventative Maintenance Service Agreements
System Installation, Maintenance & Repair
Our expert technicians have decades of experience with multiple Building Management System (BMS) installations such as:
- Johnson Control
- Global and Reliable Systems
Every system is efficiently installed meeting the individual needs of each client’s budget and specifications.