Cutting-Edge Technology for Superior Results
New City | Chicago, IL
Efficiency in construction takes extensive planning and understanding of the process, equipment, timeline and procedures involved. Connelly Electric utilizes Building Information Modeling (BIM) to help streamline the construction process on projects that require 3-D coordination.
What Is BIM?
Building Information Modeling is the process of creating and managing building data, schematics, layouts, timelines, operations, and procedures for new construction projects and additions. With BIM, Connelly Electric uses 3-D content of the electrical infrastructure and systems to enhance the planning process, providing attention to detail in the project’s design. BIM helps coordinate the construction planning and development process, maintaining a single-source model for the building’s designers, construction crews, and later, the building management team or coordinator.
An Industry Leader
By utilizing BIM technologies and 3-D coordination, Connelly Electric is able to remain a leader in the industry, delivering detailed plans and reliable schematics. Our in-house BIM services and pre-fab facilities set us aside from other electrical contractors, enabling us to meet the constant demanding schedules of most construction projects.
Connelly Electric has the resources, personnel, and technology that allow our staff to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers throughout the entire construction process. Our team of engineers is dedicated to producing great results, and with BIM, we make sure that each step of the building process is carefully planned, designed and coordinated, resulting in an efficient construction process from start to finish.
Our BIM Projects
Building Information Modeling enables us to deliver a superior product on schedule and within budget. Connelly Electric has implemented building information modeling on various types of projects, including:
- Loyola University Alumni Student Center, Chicago, IL
- New City, Chicago, Illinois
- Edward Hospital Vertical Expansion, Naperville, IL
- Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL
- Ogden Elementary School, Chicago, IL
- Fermilab, Batavia, IL
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital Private Bed Tower, Downers Grove, IL
- Salt Creek MOB, Hinsdale, IL
- 360 N. Michigan Hotel, Chicago, IL
- Gateway West Loop, Chicago, IL
- Good Samaritan Bed Tower, Downers Grove, IL
- Glenbard West High School, Glen Ellyn, IL
- Edward Endoscopy Hospital, Naperville, IL